Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Wednesday 19 February 2014

My girl friend

She (GF) is slim, white, always energetic. She keeps me active. She follows me, my instructions. She is beautiful. She alerts me. She keeps sending email & sms. When I am online, she feels happy and likes to chat with me and even with my friends & family. She knows every one that I know. Sometimes more than me. She helps me finding clients for my business relationship. Checks my appointment and informs me on time as my personal secretary does.

From early in the morning to late night she stays around with me. Many times she kisses me in a day. My wife gets jealous. One day she left me and was not with me, I was missing her. My younger son came and shattered me,  "See the difference between wife and girl friend. When mom goes to out of town you are not worried, when your GF left for a day, look at your face? It's pale. So sorry dad! We will find either her or another one and convince her not to leave you." Wooo.....hoooo..... !

When she (GF) leaves me, my wife makes fun of me & reminds me "Remember ! I am your wife & only one life partner. GF is temporary. She may leave at any time. You need to keep spending. If you have no energy she will leave. But I will not. I will be with you always and always." I agreed.

But GF is mind blowing, amazing, awesome, keeps me alive. My wife keeps smiling and said, After all she is your girl friend. She doesn't have any responsibility at home. Keep it up, until you break my heart. Ah..! my dear, I will not. Neither I leave my GF nor I break your heart. I will go side by side. You both are important to my life.

Do you want me to declare who is my GF?

Dhaan...tarraaaan......

Oh... !my..... god...she is here.. she is my Samsung...mobile... ha..ha..ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment