Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Saturday 15 February 2014

Moment with Singaporean Model Jojo Struys

Wow, it was amazing & nice experience with the team of Singaporean top model Jojo Struys & team who were in Nepal for their travelogue for ten days. I was fortunate that I could make their trip happen. I believe Jojo's team dream came true. I am thankful to my company Incentive Holidays that provided me such a wonderful project to handle.

Ah! I don't know how to express and where to start. In fact my dream also came true. I got an opportunity to model with Jojo. Wow.... !

When I got the email for this project first time, I believe six months back, I was worried. Because I haven't handled such type of travelogue team in my life. I was excited & writing lots of emails to Sunitha, coordinator for team, regarding Nepal, people, weather, load shedding schedule, whether they could recharge or not their electronic equipment, the day light, temperature, porter to carry their luggage etc. etc.

They were focused on mind, body & nutrition. My duty was to arrange the places of interest according to their theme. I have to recce the places before I write any email. I tried my best of the best to make them aware regarding the places they were visiting, the local people, house wife, shop keepers, they were going to interview. The monk, the gurus, they want to get education regarding meditation, healing therapy, yoga, spa.

I cannot forget our guide Anil Dhakal who made this trip wonderful. We were coordinating for each and every moment in all places. We faced many complications and solved together.

Every Nepali travel entrepreneur wants to promote Nepal in the world. The intention was same with us. The difference is we took it, different way to promote Nepal. We could bring a wonderful celebrity Jojo Struys to Nepal to promote Nepal in South east Asia. All Jojo's travelogue will be telecast in their TV, youtube etc.

Jojo stated, " If you see the things with your own eyes you will believe." So the upcoming episode will definitely help people to educate & to visit naturally Nepal which is not enough to travel once in a life time. The way she expresses and explains the situation was quite amazing, we could see and feel like we are feeling and doing at the moment. It was natural and spontaneous.

Thank you Jojo, Michael, Tony, Khalid, Koo, Sunitha & team of Kyanite TV, government of Singapore, & Air Asia for choosing Nepal in your list of destination promotion.

We got wonderful support from local private sectors. I like to extend my sincere gratitude to Yeti Airlines for sponsoring mountain flight tickets, Tranquility Spa for stone spa, Aura Nepal for memorable music healing, Bhaktapur Municipality for filming. Diwan Dhaubhadel, Peshal dai for arranging potters village & thanka painting, Chatamari & Bara (Newari Meal) cooking, Honourable Bhante Jnanapurnika from World Peace Temple, Buddhist school for Vipassana Meditation, Boomrang restaurant for arranging space for Dhindo & Thakali meal cooking, Landmark Hotel for Pokhara accommodation, Riverside Inn Chitwan for elephant bath, Tharu cultural dance, Aalu tama cooking and of course Hotel Manaslu for their accommodation and wonderful stay in Kathmandu. We are thankful to NTB, Gharbar Resaurant & Friday Grill & Bar for sponsoring meals.

Last but not the least my team of Incentive Holidays. Thank you all guys it was fantastic. We made it happen. Let's continue our team spirit for upcoming guests. Let us inspire people to travel with freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment