Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Monday 11 June 2018

Vellore Diary 6, Street shop

Today, I had no good experience. One shopkeeper outrightly rejected while asking the status of mango, whether it was ripen or not. That might be my mistake that I spoke in HINDI " Eh paka hua hai ki nahin?" instead of English or Tamil: which I don't know. Konchi konchi Tamil teriella. Tamil teri ma. The shopkeeper was angry and said PO DA.. I don't know why he was so upset.

I went to another shop with my dad. She humbly gave my dad a piece of mango to taste. It was good enough. Then we bought a kilo of Mango with IC 30/-. Happyli returned to our place. We praised the shopkeeper that she was humble and we have brought the mangoes to eat. After opening a packet, we found fifity percent rotten mangoes and only fifty percent we could eat. This is shame on the shopkeeper that we praised without knowing her vested interest.

The Vellore residence are though good there are some shopkeepers they spoil the image of local residence. Too bad experience. Sorry for these street shops. Becareful while buying in the street. They don't care buyers, as they are from different world. Street sellers have no manners and humanity I experience in Vellore city of health education. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment