Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Monday 11 June 2018

Vellore Diary 5, Food

After long time I am having idli for a breakfast made of white flour and pulse, idli is very popular rice dish in South India. It is served with samber and chutney. Light, if you take in ample number of idli. And if you want a stomach full, you can take more as per your requirement.

Another interesting meal is South Indian Thali. This meal has 21 varieties we had in a restaurant. The waiter claimed that his restaurant is the best in town. I will name once I confirmed. I have to test the taste of other restaurants too in town. But the taste is best really, I loved it. This contains varieties of rice, samber, vegetables, chutney, achar, rasam, curd, papad, roti and item goes on. Rice is circled by all vegetable items. Nice. I am still having the mouth watering taste. Hmmm.

Have a nice meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment