Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Hashtags in Social Media Marketing

I am not an IT guy. That is why I did not know the meaning of Hashtags. Last year June 2014, when I was in Malaysia for #AirAsia travel mart, I was requested to hashtag AirAsia. I did not care it. After certain time unknowingly started this symbol in my facebook, instagram, google+. Interestingly I got good result. My reach increased in my Personal FB Page and Professional FB Page.

Unknowingly, I started hashtags in #Canyoning, #MountainBike, #RockClimbing, #Hiking, #BushHike, #Bouldering, #Kathmandu, #Nepal, #NepalNow, #NepaliFood, #Tour, #Travel, #Iamwithnepal, #TravelNepal, #HelpNepal, #Adventure and so on.

Now, when I attended social media marketing training, I understand the value of hashtag. We should use this symbol in all social network while we post something in our social media.

Try it, you will find interestingly good result in your social network.

Cheers for crossing century !!! This is my 101 article :)

#TripitakHolidays

No comments:

Post a Comment