Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Thursday 2 May 2019

Corporate Depression

Am I having a corporate depression?  

I don't know why I feel I will be harassed by my colleagues at the club? I feel that my juniors are more competent than myself. I feel the inferiority complex while I go to my club, though I am the chairperson. Why I feel my secretary is smarter than my self? Sometimes I feel, I have lost the confidence. Knowingly and unknowingly I blame the juniors staff of the club said the chairperson of a club. After blaming I feel very sorry, that I blamed them without any adequate reason. I don't feel relaxed though I have spilt out all my negative thought on them.

The doctor says: feeling depressed without no reason means you are under extreme depression. If you can't express your feeling to anybody and feel shy to explain the reason why are you feeling so, then you should visit counsellor without hesitation. You shouldn't stay aloof within you, taking such a negative feeling. 

I do shout the staff of the club if I can't blame my secretary and other officials. Sometimes I feel I lost the respect to get and to give. This may be my psychology. Having my lesser knowledge on the subject matter than my colleagues, and having a high position at the club, I still do feel inferior complex to get support from the expert too. What is this? 

This is corporate depression. Doctor says. Better get a consultation from the psychologist as soon as possible.

(Note: If you are suffering from such situation, consult your doctor at the earliest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment