Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Friday 26 May 2017

Guests are god.

What the hell is this? What type of management are you doing? How are you managing such a big group? It is totally disgusting, screamed on me, when I met one of my distinguished guest. 

It was a peak season, I was doing my best to provide service to all of my guests. But, because I could not give him immediate attention for a while, he yelled on me. I found, he has his some complex on him. He started blaming on me that he was stared by some of my friends as of he was just released from zoo. I said, so sorry for that type of action by my friend. After saying sorry for many times, he was agreed and I felt relieved.

Another guy was upset with his set program. He started screaming on me that the program I sent him was wrong one. He did not want to go the place that I had planned according to his budget. Then, I offered him another alternative if he wanted to change. In this case he had to add some amount. He did not agreed. I had no option to fulfill his demand. If he did not pay additional amount I was sorry say that I could not help him. 

After some time, he cooled down and said, he would love to pay entrance fee, and I need to pay transfer for alternative destination. We came to the compromising point. Both of us were happy. This was win win situation. After all, guests are god. 

No comments:

Post a Comment